Remi Plum Midi Skirt - FINAL SALE
You have been waiting for the Remi Plum Midi Skirt! This is exclusive to Inherit and gives us ALL the feels! The multiple color options of the Remi Midi Skirt fit different tastes to give your wardrobe personality! This new plum color adds a beautiful, feminine style to your wardrobe without any thought at being dressy or casual as is definitely is both at the same time! This midi skirt is a sleek pencil fit and has a stretch for total comfort. It has no back slit and still allows for unconstrained walking! With it’s midi design catering to different heights, we are thrilled to offer BOTH 26” and 29” lengths to accommodate.
- Style: Two back pockets, two front pockets, no slit, belt loops, button and zipper closure
- Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Color: Plum
- Length: 26 Inches or 29 Inches - Due to factory plus or minus variances, the length is approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- Quality control is of the utmost importance to us. Our sizing is always approximate and can also depend heavily on your own body shape. Just like no two people are the same, same goes for our skirts, dresses + tops. Please allow a 1" variance when ordering.
- Model is 5'8 wearing a size 6
- Sizing Tip: Please refer to the measurements on the size chart, each color of the Remi Modest Skirt can vary.
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
Find your fitWe take the guesswork out of choosing the right size. Use the tips below to make a confident choice!
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.