Remi Light Khaki Maternity Skirt
We love the Remi Light Khaki Maternity Skirt and know you will too. This is exclusive to Inherit and designed with YOU in mind. This khaki maternity skirt is below the knee, has a comfort waist band and is a classic that gives us ALL the feels! Even if you are not pregnant, this is a great skirt to wear as the comfort band is oh-so easy to wear! The lighter khaki color adds a timeless look without any thought and the flat pocket and button is modest, dressy + casual all at the same time! This design is a modest pencil fit and has a stretch for total comfort. It has no back slit and still allows for unconstrained walking! With it’s midi design catering to different heights, we are thrilled to offer BOTH 26” and 29” lengths to accommodate.
Want to carry this product in your boutique? Sign up for wholesale here!
- Style: Elastic knit waistband, two back pockets, two front pockets
- Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Color: Light Khaki
- Length: 26 Inches or 29 Inches - Due to factory plus or minus variances, the length is approximate.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- Quality control is of the utmost importance to us. Our sizing is always approximate and can also depend heavily on your own body shape. Just like no two people are the same, same goes for our skirts, dresses + tops. Please allow a 1" variance when ordering.
- Model is 5'7 and wearing size 6
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
|Size||Skirt Hips (8" from waistband)|
Find your fit
Say 'goodbye' to guesswork. We'll help you find the most flattering fit with our clothing size guide; showing you how to measure up and shop our dresses, skirts and blouses with confidence. Here's what you need to know...
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.