Stitch Detail Dark Denim Midi Skirt
Classic meets style! This Stitch Detail Dark Denim Midi Skirt has the perfect dark denim classic look combined with a stylish stitching on the side seams and back pockets. This combination makes for the perfect everyday skirt, whether that means running to the store or heading to work!
- Style: Detail stitching on side seams, pockets and back yoke, accent stitching on back pockets, button zipper closure
- Material: 75% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Color: Dark Indigo
- Length: 28 Inches
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Iron on low setting.
- Coloring Note: Wash before wearing. The dyes in this garment could rub off especially when wet. Care should be taken to prevent this garment from coming in contact with light fabrics or upholstery.
- Model is 5'11 wearing size S.
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
Find your fitWe take the guesswork out of choosing the right size. Use the tips below to make a confident choice!
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
HipThis measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
- Please note that our sizing works only with skirts that don't have a lot of stretch. If the skirt is very stretchy, we usually do not include garment measurement.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.