Inherit Hand Poured Soy Candle 8 oz.
- Material: Soy wax blend, Hand poured in Georgia
- Faith: Freesia + Jasmine, think fresh!
- Love: Rosewood + Peach, where floral meets sweet southern peach.
- Joy: Bamboo + Citrus, the sweetest scent you'll smell!
- Coffee Shop: Hazelnut + Coffee Bean, your hometown coffee shop mixed with waffles for brunch!
- Made in the USA
- Size: 8oz.
Find your fit
Say 'goodbye' to guesswork. We'll help you find the most flattering fit with our clothing size guide; showing you how to measure up and shop our dresses, skirts and blouses with confidence. Here's what you need to know...
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.