Style your Fall and Winter t-shirts with a simple front knot or tie!
It may be no surprise, but here at Inherit, we almost always style our t-shirts tucked in or tied. They seem to look more put-together and flattering, no matter how casual the tee may be! We wanted to share two different methods we use! This always depends on how much fabric there is to work with or your personal preference of course! This really isn't anything new, but it sure is an understated art that totally transforms a t-shirt! Here’s how I do it.
Shop our newly designed Inherit tee: Romans Graphic Tee
Tie your t-shirt with a front knot, great if you have extra length in your tee!
2. Twist the gathered fabric until it's in a tight rope.
3. Wrap the twisted fabric around two of your fingers, how you would to form a knot.
4. Pull the end of the fabric around your fingers and underneath.
Shop Our New Holiday tee: Merry Christmas Graphic Top
Shop this tee: Be Kind Graphic Tee
If you do not want a tight knot, or do not have a lot of extra fabric on your tee, use a small rubber hair tie to get a faux knot! Yesss!
2. Twist the gathered fabric into a tight rope.
3. Fold the twisted rope in half.
4. Wrap the rubber band twice over the folded rope.
5. Pull and adjust the fabric at the end of the loop you made to hide the rubber band.
Shop this tee: White Inherit Flower Tee
Do you have a new way of tying a t-shirt? Let us know below!
Leave us a comment to WIN one of the graphic tees shown above!! We will email the winner May 28th in morning! * Winner has been emailed, congrats to Remedi Maple! *
Shop all our our New Holiday tees here - you're sure to find one you adore!