Jersey Knit Pocket Midi Dress
made in the usa •
Comfy, cute, and versatile this Jersey Knit Pocket Midi Dress is hard not to want! It features an adjustable tie waist, pockets, and a comfy fabric! It literally has everything you want and the lilac color just tops it all off! This dress is perfect for a swimsuit cover up, everyday errands, or to dress up for a girls night out!
- Style: 2 front patch pockets, short sleeves with fold back cuffs, drop shoulder, adjustable drawstring waistband
- Material: 87% Polyester, 10% Rayon, 3% Spandex,
- Color: Lilac
- Made in USA
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Hang/ flat dry.
- Model is 5'3 wearing size S.
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
Measurement note: No bust or waist measurement taken due to style of dress.
Find your fitWe take the guesswork out of choosing the right size. Use the tips below to make a confident choice!
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
HipThis measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
- Please note that our sizing works only with skirts that don't have a lot of stretch. If the skirt is very stretchy, we usually do not include garment measurement.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.