Well you’ve come to the right place, Inherit just so happens to be the designer of the best-selling, no cling leggings! Stylizing tights and leggings with skirts and dresses is a simple way to elevate the look of your outfit, whether you are running errands in your athleisure dress or dressing up your modest midi skirt for church! I know, I know...you’re still needing style ideas, so keep reading!
For starters, it’s all in the fabric, texture and colors you choose with these layering essentials! We’ve put together 5 tips for achieving your favorite look when layering with leggings and tights below!
- If you are heading out to run everyday errands or head out on a walk, then you would want to pair your athletic dress or skirt with no cling leggings instead of tights. Take for example our Rory Midi Dress, this polyester/spandex blended dress is lightweight for the summer months and designed to easily be layered under and over to serve you in the warmer months.
- Pair an oversized blazer with your distressed denim skirt and add a pair of tights to instantly enhance your look with a touch of style. With the oversized blazer and tights, it's easy to turn a laid-back weekend look into a tailored outfit.
- Midi dresses are just made for leggings and tights, am I right? When pairing a cable knit dress with tights, you instantly elevate the outfit as you play with textures and add a pair of booties or heels. When you find a sweatshirt dress, pairing it with leggings and tennis shoes is an easy way to stay cozy as winter makes its way!
- Make sure you take the time to find the right size. Ensuring your tights and leggings fit will help make your outfits elevated instead of frumpy. No one wants leggings that are too loose and oversized when trying to put together a layered look with well fitting dresses and skirts.
- Have fun! Layering leggings and tights is a great way to add personality to your wardrobe. So don't be afraid to experiment and have fun with it!
One of the best things about pairing tights or leggings with modest skirts or dresses is that it's incredibly easy to do, even your little girls can do it, sometimes all you need is some inspiration! In addition to being easy to style, tights and leggings can also help add warmth and comfort to your outfit. They're perfect for cooler weather and can help you stay cozy while still looking stylish. Try pairing some cozy wool socks with your leggings too!
So friend, if you're looking for a simple and stylish way to elevate your outfits, pairing tights or leggings with skirts and dresses is definitely worth trying. With so many options to choose from, you're sure to find a combination that suits your personal style and makes you feel confident while threading all your outfits with purpose.