Cassidy Button Front Midi Skirt - FINAL SALE
This skirt is a straight cut midi with buttons down the front for a low-key '70s look. The Cassidy Button Front Skirt is crafted from a light wash denim with a great amount of stretch, it's a skirt that is fuss-free and styles so easily. Yep, that is The Cassidy! Speaking of fuss-free, three of the buttons are functioning and the rest are all faux with no chance at a noisy jingle - finally!! This Inherit Original midi skirt is a timeless style that has been threaded with purpose™.
- Style: 2 front patch pockets, inside button tab, 3 functioning buttons, faux button down, 3.25" front pleat, belt loops
- Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Color: Light Denim
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Warm iron if needed.
- Model in white is 5'5 wearing size M
- Model in yellow is 5'10 wearing size S
- Model in purple is 5'4 wearing size XS
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
Find your fit
Say 'goodbye' to guesswork. We'll help you find the most flattering fit with our clothing size guide; showing you how to measure up and shop our dresses, skirts and blouses with confidence. Here's what you need to know...
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.