GOODBYE 2021 VARIETY BAGS! $59.99 (Up to $120 Value)
Looking for curated, Inherit handpicked clothing items? Our GOODBYE 2021 VARIETY BAGS are BACK and in limited quantities! We want to SURPRISE you with these beautifully assorted bags that are full of randomly selected items from our store! Join us THIS THURSDAY LIVE to try and secure a variety bag!
** These are super limited, sign up under the "notify if restocked" and you will get an email when they go live!! **
Each grab bag contains
- REUSABLE Inherit TOTE
- EVERY BAG VARIES - THREE PIECES TOTAL
Variety bags are valued at up to $120
- Variety bags might include sizes S/M, M/L, 1XL/2XL, 2XL/3XL.
- Variety bags will come with a fun reusable gift tote!
- Variety bags will consist of THREE mystery clothing items, and/or lifestyle + accessory items!
- Tops, dresses, sweaters, cardigans, sets, accessories, skirts, layering essentials and leggings may be included.
- Items pictured are just a sample of what your variety bag could have, and may not include any of them.
- No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions...no worries as they will all be quality styles that you will love!
- We do not accept any custom requests for these mystery bags.
Find your fit
Say 'goodbye' to guesswork. We'll help you find the most flattering fit with our clothing size guide; showing you how to measure up and shop our dresses, skirts and blouses with confidence. Here's what you need to know...
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.