Reversible Layering Cami
Exclusive to Inherit, you will LOVE the Reversible Layering Cami. The reversible feature makes this a versatile, two-in-one knit tank that accommodates all modest preferences, with the one side laying higher than the other! One tank, two ways, how efficient! This modest cami comes in three colors, two amazing styles and one fantastic fit!
Want to carry this product in your boutique? Sign up for wholesale here!
- Style: Reversible modest layering camisole
- White cami material: 50% Modal, 45% Cotton, 5% Spandex, soft knit
- Black cami material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex, soft knit
- Navy cami material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex, soft knit
- Charcoal cami material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex, soft knit
- Care Instructions: Cold water wash. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Iron on low heat.
- Length on Size M is approx. 26" long
- Quality control is of the utmost importance to us. Our sizing is always approximate and can also depend heavily on your own body shape. Just like no two people are the same, same goes for our skirts, dresses + tops. Please allow a 1" variance when ordering.
- Model in Black and White is 5'7 and model in Navy + Charcoal is 5'11 and both wearing size S
- Sizing Tip - The Black, Navy and Charcoal camis are made from a different fabric than the white, and they have a bit more stretch. So, these colors of cami are cut a bit smaller than the white cami. These are meant to be fitted and worn as layering pieces. Please choose your usual size for both colors.
Actual Garment Measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference
|Size||Bust||Length||Shirt Bottom Width|
Find your fitWe take the guesswork out of choosing the right size. Use the tips below to make a confident choice!
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
HipThis measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.