Gauze Tiered Button Front Maxi Skirt - FINAL SALE
This gauze maxi skirt features a button-front design!
The Gauze Tiered Button Front Maxi Skirt has a tiered structure and a modest design. The skirt falls to the floor and is made from a lightweight, flowy and comfortable gauze fabric, with a stretch waist that accommodates for different body types and includes plus sizes! The button-front design adds a touch of elegance to the skirt and makes it easy to put on and take off. The tiered structure has small ruffles at each tier and adds movement and dimension to the skirt and gives it a flattering shape. The modest design will make it suitable for different occasions, whether it's a formal or casual event!
- Style: button front, maxi length
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Sand
- Care Instructions: Follow instructions on garment.
- Quality control is of the utmost importance to us. Our sizing is always approximate and can also depend heavily on your own body shape. Just like no two people are the same, the same goes for skirts, dresses + tops. Please allow a 1" variance when ordering.
Actual garment measurements. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
Find your fit
Say 'goodbye' to guesswork. We'll help you find the most flattering fit with our clothing size guide; showing you how to measure up and shop our dresses, skirts and blouses with confidence. Here's what you need to know...
General Measuring Tips
Be sure to take a peek at the sizing info on each product page. Since we carry amazing products from both our own collection and other brands, sizing may vary slightly.
Always use your “natural waist” as your measurement. Unsure about how where to measure? Find the line above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.
Take the measurement under your arms and across the fullest portion of your bust.
This measurement should be around the fullest portion of your bottom, toward the top of your leg.
Length for Dress
This measurement should be from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
Let's Talk Inherit Skirts
Skirts have always been our specialty. While all the same tips from above still apply, we like to offer a little extra information to ensure you find the perfect fit every time.
- We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product.
- All you need to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that corresponds best with your measurements.
- Inherit skirts have specific measurements and size correlations that may vary from some of the other brands you can also find on our website.
Lay your skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measurement is 17”, then double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (for girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double the measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.